Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Melissa Frances Christmas Cards

It's been several years since I've sent out Christmas cards.
There never seems to be enough time to do everything I'd like to do and so sending
out cards was removed from the to-do list.
 
This year I was inspired by an episode I saw on My Craft Channel with Melissa Frances on how to take a basiccard and take it up a notch or two. I've learned so much from watching this video.
Melissa Frances has become my newest obsession!
I purchased Countdown to Christmas pack  to make my cards this year.

Let me show you the end result!

 
I have one tiny problem.....
I don't want to give my cards away!
Does this happen to you?
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Are you all ready for Christmas?
Next week is baking time for me!
 
Linking to these parties!

Thoughts and prayers are sent out to victims and families with the CT school shooting.
No child or teacher or parent should have to ever experience something like this.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails