Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Christmas Reading List

One of my favorite relaxing hobbies is reading on my Nook.
I don't even know the last time that I picked up a real book and turned the pages.
 
 
 
 

If you love to read and have considered a Nook, you can get one for $79 - which is unbelieveable  inexpensive. And no, I'm not be compensated for this post.
I really love my Nook and use it almost every day!

Here's my list of Christmas themed books that I'll be reading this season:



A Sweethaven Christmas by Courtney Walsh
 
The women of Sweethaven are reunited for a small-town Christmas! It's holiday time in Sweethaven, but things don't go quite as planned for these scrapbookers.
 
Just finished reading this book, Courtney is a blogger and this is the third in a series that I really enjoyed.
 
 

A Winter Dream by Ricard Paul Evans
 
Joseph Jacobson is the twelfth of thirteen siblings, all of whom are employed by their father’s successful Colorado advertising company. When the father seems ready to anoint Joseph as his heir, the brothers make their move, forcing Joseph from the company and his Denver home, severing his ties to his parents and ending his relationship with his soon-to-be fianceĆ©. Alone and lonely, Joseph must start a new life.
 
 


A Winter Wonderland by Fern Michaels
 
Angelica Shepard left New York for Christmas in Colorado to relax and unwind--but an out-of-control snowboarder almost had her laid to rest. When she wakes up in the hospital, all she remembers is the handsome angel who saved her. . .


An Amish Gift by Cynthia Keller
 
After her husband, Shep, loses his latest job, Jennie Davis is grateful to be in a car en route to beautiful Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Shep has inherited a house from a distant cousin, along with the cousin’s long-established bicycle shop. The move gives Jennie, Shep, and their two children a welcome chance for a fresh start.




My Kind of Christmas by Robyn Carr
 
The Riordan brothers may have a reputation for being rough-and-tumble, but Patrick has always been the gentle, sweet-natured one. These days, his easygoing manner is being tested by his high-octane career as a navy pilot. But for the Riordan brothers, when the going gets tough…the tough find the love of a good woman.

Let me know if you have a favorite book this season.

UPDATE: If you love books, Courtney Walsh has an amazing book lovers giveaway going on this week that you'll want to check out!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Linking to these parties

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails