Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Loving Candy Corn

One of my favorite things about the fall season are the colors. From the trees changing
colors to the cooler temps, I still come back to the fun color combination in candy corn.
I'm not much of a fan of eating candy corn, which might possibly be due to
eating too much of it in my younger days.

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite candy corn finds from  Etsy.
 

 Banners are always a sure winner in decorating no matter what the season is.
 
 
Etsy
Wouldn't this be a great way to warm up a bedroom or living room?
 
 
Etsy
This is such a cute outfit for a Halloween party or out trick or treating.
 

Etsy
OMG! Is this so cute or what? I love  this hat, it might just be bigger than the baby but super cute!
 
 
Etsy
Candles are always a winner in my house, always available in a wide variety of colors and scents.
 
 
I have yet to try to make flowers like these from felt and I love how full and colorful they are with the banner.


Etsy
I recently purchased this banner and can't wait to get it so I can show it off very soon.

What colors do you lean toward in the fall?

Thanks for stopping by today.
Linking to these parties

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love candy corn colors too an eating it as well!.. Problem is once I start eating it I can't stop and I am 12 all over again making my stomach sick with too much candy corn.. LOL
Robyn

Anonymous said...

My mother loves candy corn too, and I made her a wreath with crocheted candy corn. :-)

http://www.navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/08/floral-candy-corn-wreath.html

T'onna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails