Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

What's On My Desk - Baby Cards!

 
In my quest to make cards for certain occasions and have them ready before they're needed,
I decided to make some baby cards.
 

 
For some wonderful reason, when I make cards, I don't have a workspace that looks like a bomb went off - which makes me happy that everything gets put back where it belongs right away.
 
I mad a mini album using the Crate Paper Little Bo Peep girl collection and when I finished it up
I thought it would be a great time to make some baby cards.
 


 
I wanted to try to make the cards that could be used for a boy or a girl and out of four of the cards,
but I think these pretty much ended up being very girly.
 
 
Do you make cards ahead of time or do you wait until you need them?
Or maybe you don't make cards, do you have a stash of cards on hand?
 
 
This card is very simple but I think it turned out really nice.
 
 
 This paper line had so many cute embellishments that made making these cards so easy.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Next week I'll share the mini album that I made from this paper line.
I want to get it mailed out before I show it as they read my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise.
 
Linking to these parties.

3 comments:

LuLu said...

Howdy,
That is one tidy desk you have there! I wish I would buckle down and make a slew of cards in advance of when I need them....

Would love for you to visit mine when you have a moment or 2.

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

Nan G said...

Pretty cards. Love how organized you are! That's what's so fun about this WOYWW hopping! One gets to see how others work...neat n tidy or messy or discombobulated? Me, I'm a messy yet some think I'm neat... Have a super weekend! Nan G 134

Words and Pictures said...

Very cute cards... I do try to clear up a bit between projects - as I do like to know where things are when I reach out to use them... but I'm afraid I don't manage this level of organisation when I'm in the middle of something!! Belated happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#103

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails