Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Last Sunday Blog Love Linky Party

Hi everybody!
After much thought, I have decided that this will be my last
Sunday Blog Love linky party.
 

 
My priorites have somewhat changed and time spent at the computer
has become less and less. I am so appreciative of all the
bloggers who have linked up week after week.
I do plan on blogging just like always, just the linky party will no longer continue.
 
It's just become almost impossible to find time to check out each and every link up each week
and to me, that should be manatory for whoever has a linky party - meaning that they
read each link and leave a comment.
 
 
So let's end this linky party with a SMASH!
 
Let me show you my favorites from last week.
 


JAQS Studios sewed this beautiful chevron quilt.
 
 
This would be a great project for the kids....Crafty Journal shares how to make autumn angels.
 
 
Helen shares her Top 10 Projects for Frames. You might just want to stop by your local Goodwill after reading this!
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing your projects!
 
If you were featured, feel free grab the featured button to add to your blog.
 
 
 
 
Now it's your time to start this weekends party!
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you'll know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love board on Pinterest.

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Pieced Pastimes said...

I am sorry to hear that you won't be hosting this party any longer, but I understand completely. Time is a precious commodity and we must spend it doing the things that are the most important to us. I have linked up and look forward to visiting other links. Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

So sorry to see the party go but we must make choices that are best for us and our families. Thank you for hosting one last time & I hope you have a wonderful first day of Fall!

Noreen said...

Thank you for all the great link parties you've hosted! You will be missed. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. Thank you, too, for featuring my Autumn Angel.

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Thank you for hosting all the times you did, and for taking the time to always visit when I linked up. I know where you are coming from, it is very time consuming visiting, reading and commenting on every link, and like you feel it is mandatory! So many do not do this, and it is something to be admired. I have also been seriously thinking of ending mine too. Thanks again!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

You certainly will be missed but so understand, family is #1 and it should be!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the hosting! Sad to see it go-but I understand...

Check out my latest recipe, review & giveaway @
BakingBlissful

Lynda said...

Sorry to see the pary end but thank you so much for hosting. I will still enjoy visiting your blog.

Natasha in Oz said...

Terry I know where you are coming from-I often think that I am a bit slack when I don't visit every single link as well but I'm sure that people understand that life gets in the way. I will miss your party each weekend but please know I will still visit as often as I can. I may not comment every time I visit but I'll be by for sure!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Tracy | Screaming Sardine said...

Sorry to see your party ending, Terry, but I totally understand. I had a link party for awhile, but oh my...it sure takes a lot of work! Have fun w/ that sweet grandbaby of yours!

Cheers,
Tracy

Unknown said...

Terry, thank you so much for your final party, and we all have to make adjustments instead of running ourselves into the ground. Good for you to draw a line when you need to :)

Hugs, Tanya

Jennifer @ Pieces to Treasure said...

I concur with the other...thank you for hosting and enjoy your family!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting Terry! It's fun to be back here!
I hope you will visit my new blog very soon!
Meegan
meeganmakes{dot}com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails