Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Blog Love Favorites

I'm way overdo in showcasing my favorites from Sunday Blog Love but I do want to thank everyone who has ever linked up and shared a project or two.
 

 
As I shared last week, I will no longer be doing the weekly linky party,
I will still continue to blog but I due to time constraints have decided
to not do the weekly party anymore.
 
I've made some wonderful people and have been inspired each week with
all of your creativity. So again, I want to thank each and every one of
you for linking up or leaving a comment - it has meant so much to me.
 
Let me show my favorites from last weeks party.
 


Sarah from Aderberry Hill shares wonderful weekly projects and I have highlighted her so many times. This time I fell in love with this  window looking chalkboard that she got at Goodwill and you might be suprised what it orginally was.
 
 


Lynda shared how she took a childs chalkboard desk and turned the
top into a vintage looking bulletin board complete with buttons turned into magnets.
 


Many bloggers are sharing their fall wreath and they are very pretty but I fell in love with this fall rake wreath. I would never think of using a rake, would you?  Isn't it just gorgeous?

 
How many people have bucket lists? I Have you ever thought about making a  bucket list for the fall? The weather is typically so beautiful and this would make such wonderful family memories.

Now for the most viewed

 
How to Clean a Refrigerator
Great tips if you really want to deep clean your refrigerator and not just the surface cleaning.
 
If you were featured, feel free grab the featured button to add to your blog.
 
 

Did you know that I have a board on pinterest that highlights the favorites each week?
Click here and I guarantee you will be inspired.
 
Thanks again!
Wishing you all a wonderful week!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, me too I never thought of using rake as one of decor for your wreath project but still love the output. So lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails