Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

5,000 + Pins!

I just realized that I have just over 5,000 pins on Pinterest!
 
 
And something I find interesting, I have 68 boards which I look at all the time.
I love Pinterest, don't you?
 
Since I'm on an organizing kick right now, I thought
this would be a great time to show you some of my
favorite pins!
 
 
 
I really liked this pin because I never really put much thought into
the kitchen washcloth and using a clean one each day.
 
 
 
This lunch box is so pretty, I've been keeping my eyes open for one to spraypaint and put in our bathroom - great idea and love the soft blue color.


pinterest

This pin has been around for quite some time, I really should start saving egg cartons for
storing Christmas ornaments - seems like a huge space saver!
 


pinterest
And this one caught my eye, I forgot all about this one. I just put away
two pink sweater organizers when I purged my closets.
I think I might be pulling them back out and seeing if I can put
something like this together.
 


pinterest
I am constantly amazed at the ideas people come up with.
Isn't this such a clever idea? Taking a wire magazine holder and using it to organize
cans of vegetables, soup or whatever in the pantry!
 

 
House of Smiths is one of my favorite blogs and I still love to look
at her pantry and all the great ideas she shared.
 
 
pinterest
This is another pantry that I love to look at, I love
the soft blue labels but also how she repurposed food containers
and made everything fit and look great and easy to see.
 


I think this picture might be the reason it's become harder to find
the white milkglass in my Goodwill store. Such a pretty looking
organized idea.
 
Do you have a Organized board on Pinterest?
I love to use Pinterest whenever I need inspiration, don't you?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Linking to these parties 


2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love Pinterest and do have an organization board. I love all the ideas you find on Pinterest and someday I may use them all in our home.
Ruth

Robyn said...

I love all the pins you featured.. I have a pintrest account and a few boards but Im afraid if I start looking there I"ll waste hours away just looking.. LOL
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails