Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What's On Your Work Desk? October Afternoon Cakewalk

I have been hot on the trail with organizing my home and I did spend some time rearranging my craft room. Still a work in progress but I wanted to do some paper crafting so the organizing had to wait.
 
I love this party, showing what is on your desk and what you're creating!
What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday
 

 
Maybe to some people, my workspace looks messy - to me it looks pretty neat and orderly.
Since we've got some important birthdays coming up in our family, I pulled out
my stash of October Afternoon Cakewalk collection and made some cards.
 
Not sure why but card making intimidates me but I think my cards turned out
pretty cute. Let me show you what I made.
 


Everything is from the October Afternoon Cakewalk collection
with the exception of the lace and yarn.
 




This is probably my favorite card although it turned out to be a birthday invitation and not a birthday card.
 


 
And I'm happy because I still have so much of my stash left for layouts!
 
My goal for papercrafting is to make a variety of cards to have ready ahead of needing them so
I decided to make a few baby cards today which I'll share at another time.
 
If you're a papercrafter, do you make your cards ahead of time or wait until you need them?
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday.
Linking to these parties

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your cards. They are so fun and will definitely be enjoyed by the recipient. October Afternoon makes such great papers!! I have some made ahead and others I make as I need them. Sometimes I get an idea and make the outside of the card, but leave the inside blank so I can fill it in with whatever I need. Stopped from Transformation Thursday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails