Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Crate Paper Little Bo Peep Mini Album

It's been awhile since I've done any paper crafting since I've been busy with the
 
Just before the organizing challenge started, I made a mini album using the
Crate Paper Little Bo Peep paper line and realized I never showed it.


 
 
The pages are made from a 12 X 12 double sided paper that was folded into a pocket page.
 
 
I added lace and various embellishments either from the line or from my stash.
 
 
 
Each page has a pull out page perfect for adding pictures
which I'll be adding and putting this in the mail!
 
 
The pages were very easy to make and best of all, no cutting - just folding and tacking down.
 
 
I would recommend anyone try this method of making a mini album as it was so easy to put together.
 
 
And it's even more fun when you use pattern paper that you really love,
 
 
 
And that's my latest mini album!
 
Linking to these parties.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet and adorable for sure! Love the soft look of the colors. #109

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

adorable! melinda alpha #55

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails