Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Song - Blessed Are The Ones

My daughter recently told me about this artist and thought I would like her music...
and well....I LOVE her voice as well as her uplifting message.
While the month of February was mixed with happiness and love,
we also experienced immense grief when we
needed to put our dog and very faithful companion, Storm down.
There have also been other bloggingfriends that
have experienced loss or received bad news this month..
I dedicate this song to those
of you who need a lift...
and know that we are all blessed...



 
Love to all of you!

2 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

So sorry about your loss. We have some aging pets in our house so I know those times are coming. Bless you guys. Thanks for sharing.

Robyn said...

Terry, I'm so sorry about the loss of Storm.. I have 7 furry kids of my own. I had 8 but we lost our beloved Bruiser to liver failure in Dec of 2010 that just seems to hit over night.. it was devastating and heart breaking.. We are still heart broken and I imagine always will be until we see him again.. Also loved this video. This girl has an amazing voice and the song was beautiful. Thank you so much for posting it..
Many Blessings to you and yours.
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails