Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello Kitty/Valentines Day Mini Album

My youngest daughter, Ashley, was born on Valentine's Day, 22 years ago this year.
And Valentine's Day become an extra special day in our family.

I made a mini album for her that she can take back to S. Korea
and wanted to show you how it turned out.....


When I was organizing my scrapbook room, I found a bunch of Valentine Day
scrapbook paper from Little Yellow Bicycle...
I used 12 X 12 paper and I folded it in half and glued the papers together to make pages...
some of the embellishments are from Linda at The Funkie Junkie...
the lace came from a FB giveaway from Michele at The Scrap Shoppe...
Hello Kitty is from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge...



I tend to frequent Michael's craft store a lot...
I don't remember where I got the freebie calendar...
if you know where to find this calendar, please let me know...


All the pages have lots of room for pictures...
Doesn't this remind you of grade school and decorating a box for Valentine's Day?


I wanted to show you how I used my skeleton leaf flowers that I made...
you can read how I made them here...


Pink is one of my favorite colors and this page is so soft and girly....


adding in some white dolies, glitter and bling...


Another one of my skeleton leaf flowers....


I also took this cupcake pick and broke off the toothpick and used it for this page...


Thanks for stopping by today.
Don't forget about my giveaway going on now
and also my weekly linky party.

Linking to these parties
Have a great week!

5 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

That is such a sweet album. I'm sure your daughter will love it.

foreverdecorating said...

That's so cute. My daughter used to live for Hello Kitty.

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

I love how you used the lace, Terry! And this album is SO cute!! Such a fun idea!

BF said...

That is so sweet, and a great idea. Nice job!

cathy@my1929charmer said...

A really sweet album for you daughter. There is no way she won't fall in love with it, since it was made from your love. I'm really in to lace, and love how you used it. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration over at Sunday's Best Par.tay! PS = linked up with Linky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails