Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Treasure - Who's Watching You?

I'm sure that you'll heard how Google is doing away with the Google Friends Connect...
but Mr Linky has come to the rescue with a new, free way to take Google's place..
Click here for the scoop on how you can get set up with Mr Linky.

Another new item for bloggers comes to us from


While Blogger does have the stats easily available for you and your blog,
I was intrigued by a website that I read about on


Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!


You can see:
 Who's visiting
How many new visitors
How many returning visitors
How did they find your blog
Are they clicking on your hyperlinks
 Is your blog showing up on any search engines

Best of all it's free and easy to install on your blog...

If the list above doesn't sound interesting...
How about how long people are visiting your blog
What are people doing on your blog
Do they read one page and leave
or do they click around and keep reading?

I just installed the program at the bottom of my blog...
so I don't have any stats to share just yet..

Leave me a comment and let me know if you add
this counter to your blog

Wishing you all a fantastic Tuesday!
Linking to these parties..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning Terry! I am definately going to check this new stat counter out!
Quick question if you have a minute, I've heard GFC is going away, then I've been told it will remain for those who blog via blogger. Do you know if it leaving for good for all? I would so like to clear this up for myself. I've been a longtime follower of Cherished Treasures and will remain so - no matter how I need to do it!
Thanks
Kim
tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

this is very interesting my friend! i appreciate it very much! (sigh) i have to go read it all now : ) LOL!!!!! is google connect going away for "blogger" also? hope you are enjoying your visit! : ) (hugs)

Stacy CUrran said...

I didn't know about this...so glad I came over! Thanks for the info
Stacy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails