Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Welcome to Sunday Blog Love!


This past week has been a whirlwind.
Our daughter, Ashley is now on her way back to S Korea to continue with her
teaching job. And we are once again, empty nesters...
If you have little or younger children in your home,
please cherish those days because they are over all too quickly!

I love Pinterest, don't you?

Thank you to all who participated last week
lots of great projects to inspire us!
Here's my top five picks..



Deborah showed us how to give new life to an ordinary grapevine wreath...
not to mention her son donating one of his t-shirts to make these flowers...


Amanda shared her yummy recipe, sopapilla cheesecake...
is there anybody who does't love cheesecake?


With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I love how Vicky has decorated her fireplace
mantel and  made this cute burlap banner...



Rose shares how she took socks to make rag curls in her daughters super straight hair..
How fun would this for a a sleepover!
Love the big curls!


There was so much variety in projects last week, which makes it so fun!
Emily, that's some amazing collection of nail polishes you have there!
She shares some great tips on giving yourself a manicure at home...

And the most viewed from last week was...


Northern Cottage shows how she converted a closet into a wonderful
and functional space in her kitchen...a little beadboard, a little paint...
and a lot of creativity makes this so much more than it was before.

Thank you so much for linking up ladies!
Feel free to grab my featured button to add to your blog.


Now it's on to this weeks linky party....
I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love on Pinterest.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I became a linky follower. www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com

Lynn at Cottage and Creek said...

Great features, Terry. That creamy cake looks scrumptious. I think I need breakfast as my tummy is growling just looking at it. And I love the wreath too. I love the colors. Thanks for hosting! I'm following you now via Linky Followers. Have a wonderful weekend.
Lynn at Cottage and Creek

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thank you for hosting!

A Mother and A Daughter said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Now following through Linky along with GFC! ~ Barbara

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Sopapilla Cheesecake! Following you thru the Linky followers, too. I am putting it on my blog as well...kind of kicking and screaming:) The thought of learning something new...but perhaps we will all be glad it's there eventually!
Love
Amanda

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Sopapilla Cheesecake, mmmm... Sounds wonderful! Thanks for hosting! -Marci

Unknown said...

They grow up so fast! That must be hard to have your daughter so very far away, I can't even imagine. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Kim
tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Thank you for featuring my wreath Terry! I am honored.

The Hell on Heels Housewife said...

Thank you for hosting! I get so sidetracked looking at everyone else's ideas I have hard time getting my own posted! Now following you on LF!
Maggie
www.thehellonheelshouswife.blogspot.com

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting, I always enjoy the party!

Cassidy said...

Just stumble upon your blog! Cute stuff on here! Added a few of my projects as well :)

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

{northern cottage} said...

thank you so much for featuring my little closet reveal! I'm thrilled to be part of your great party! xo

www.NorthernCottage.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails