Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Altered February Calendar Page

Wow, I just realized that I didn't show off my February page of my altered calendar...
can't believe the world didn't come to an end...just kidding...seriously, this is what
blogging is about...showing off our projects no matter how big or how small they are...right?
I showed you the calendar kit that I got from Michaels here

and here's my February page.

The kit came with some ribbon to add to it and I added one of my handmade flowers...
and then started bligging it up!


I love the idea of using all the fun papercrafting things that I have to
bring this calendar to life...



Even though it's still so sad to see pictures of Storm, this is one of our final pictures together....
and we are considering getting a puppy...
I'm excited but know that Storm will always be in our hearts..
Thanks for all your wonderful comments and support..
Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Linking to these parties...

3 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

so beautiful!!!!! know that a candle burns brightly for Storm each evening as we remember our little angels and friends angels -- they are always a part of us -- always in our heart -- forever and a day. sending you tons of hugs my friend!

Grammy Goodwill said...

I love what you did with the calendar. I'm glad you were able to add a picture of Storm. I know how sad you must still be. I apologize for not letting you know sooner that I received the Martha Stewart book. I love the Valentine you enclosed as much as I know I will enjoy the book. Thank you again.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

So Sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails