Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine Decor

I showed you my hutch decorated with finds from Goodwill
and I finally got around to decorating the top for
Valentines Day...


I hung up the banner I made last year from dollies...
still one of my favorite banners...


I forgot that I used toilet paper rolls to make it...



I featured this printable as one of my favorite printable for Valentines Day.


I love my cat cookie jar that I got off ebay many years ago....

I added a couple of things that I got at Michaels last year...

 

Love to decorate with pink, red and white!

I pulled out myplate stand that I got at a yard sale..
it was metal colored so I spray painted it cream color...


I added a ironstone tureen to the top...
found at Goodwill for a couple of dollars..
I think I have 4 of these little tureens..
all different with ladles for a couple dollars each....


I love to use cute printables and add them to frames from Dollar Tree..
This frame was originally gold and I spray painted it a cream color...


On the bottom level I pulled out one of my favorite
Precious Moments figurines...

I'll be visiting Goodwill on Saturday morning
to see if they've put out the Easter decorations out.
(Like I don't have enough of everything but really it's the hunt that makes it fun!)

Don't forget to check out my giveaway...
Linking to these parties
and don't forget to link up at my party going on right here

Hope you're all having a great week!

4 comments:

Karen said...

What cute Valentine Decor! I love the plate stand. So pretty!

Sunny Simple Life said...

I love all your Be Mind cuties. The banner is darling.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

So pretty!

Ricki Treleaven said...

How cute!!!!!!! Be mine, indeed!!! I am so going to make a doily Valentine banner before the big day. So, so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails