Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Well this a unproductive week for me...
my hubby has been out of town visiting his parents and it's been
quieter than normal around here...couldn't seem to motivate myself to
do much other than watch lots of tv shows on the dvr....
and it seems that winter has now arrived.
5 inches of snow on Thursday
and another storm or two to arrive next week...
Pretty exciting stuff, right?

Please know that I appreciate each one of you
that took the time to link up last weekend!
Let's get started on this weeks
Sunday Blog Love party
and I'll show you my top five picks!


Anytime I hear the word 'pizza'...I pay attention
this French Bread Pizza looks yummy and the recipe is super easy.


I might need to make a pinterest board with all these great pizza recipes..
If your family loves pizza, this might be your next family favorite snack/meal!

 You won't believe what this chair use to look like...
Loren and her hubby worked on this together and totally transformed this chair!

And how cute are these tags from Andrea @ The Cottage Market?
Be sure to stop on over and download these free printables..


Elizabeth unveils her bathroom that was completely updated...
you won't believe the 'before' pictures let alone the 'after' pictures...

And the most viewed last week was..



Life can change in a minute and Lynn shares from her heart.
I hope you'll take a few minutes to read this very personal message.



Feel free to grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now it's on to this weeks linky party....
I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love on Pinterest.


14 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for having me today, Terry. I hope your weekend is wonderful.

Best wishes,
Natasha In Oz

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Good morning Terry! Thanks so much for featuring our bathroom renovation! It was a long time coming for sure! And I'm jealous of your snowy weekend, we're still waiting!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a wonderful week, have a great weekend!

Lynn said...

Thanks for featuring me, Terry. I have to say I hesitated sharing "From My Heart" but felt my words might bring a little comfort and confidence to others facing the reality of uncertainty that is inherent in life. I'm sure your husband's presence with his mom brings her much joy and comfort. I'll be praying for this situation. I'm glad to hear you were able to nestle at home during his absence.
xo,
Lynn at Cottage and Creek
www.cottageandcreek.com

Amanda said...

Thanks for doing the work of hosting us! We all have those little spans of time where we want to do nothing...for so many reasons...but I pray you are refreshed and renewed over the weekend.
Love,
Amanda

Amy said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I really appreciate the chance to share my work!

Amy {aprons & ambition}

Sunny Simple Life said...

Hey we all need weeks like that. I don't know if you know or this is your preference but do you know you have word verification on. Seems so many blogs do that didn't before. If you want it on then just ignore me. Have a great weekend.

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Hi Terry, thanks so much for hosting. I hope your weekend is wonderful. Peggy

Y.C said...

Thank you so much for the feature I am so honored!

Jill ~ Jillify It said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm a new linky follower!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! I hope you enjoy your quiet house :)

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

thank you so much for hosting this wonderful party my friend -- know that you are in my heart...thoughts and prayers...hugs to you and you know where to find me : )

The Hell on Heels Housewife said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Excited to be linking up again this week!
Maggie
www.thehellonheelshousewife.blogspot.com

Inspired by Family said...

Yay! Flattered by the feature! On Fb we will do a shoutout to all of those who featured us on Sat.
Thanks,
Mari
www.inspiredbyfamilymag.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails