Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Altered Calendar Page

Now that we're home from Easter and have lots of cute pictures of Macie.
I was able to complete the April calendar page....


I'm so glad I decided to make this calendar this year...
the kit is really very cute...
and it gives me a reason to shop through all of the embellishments that I already have...


Macie is just about five months old and loves to sit in this booster seat..
although it has a different name, the concept is the same...
when she gets excited, her cute little feet start to wiggle!


I took this picture of DH holding Macie while we were waiting
for everyone to get ready to go to church on Sunday...


The smiles weren't coming so easily as it was her naptime...
but she tolerated all the picture taking...


I added several Easter stickers, the colors match perfectly with the page.


I forgot to tell DH not to write on the page until I had pictures taken,
hence the roofer appt...now that it's springtime, our house
needs to be reshingled and we're working on getting estimates...


Here's the completed page...
so fun and full of love....


Thanks for stopping by...


I'm already planning what I'm going to spray paint this weekend.
How about you, do you plan ahead?

Hope you're all having a great week...
Linking to these parties...

13 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

I love it and that baby girl is so adorable. This will be a great keepsake to to always have sort of a year long album.

Robyn said...

I love this!.. The baby is precious beyond words.. Would love to make a calendar like this that the months are reusable for different years.. Yours came out so pretty!
Robyn

Lori said...

Your April calendar page is wonderful and those pictures are darling!

Christine said...

So pretty!! You can tell you put your heart into this!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

very merry vintage style said...

It's gorgeous--love all the colors are your pictures are adorable! Thanks for linking up this week on Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

Arcy Scraps said...

This calendar is awesome! I'm sure your family loves it!
♥ Cyndy

Michelle Day said...

I love this idea! What a cute calender. I followed you over from Chef-in-Training and would like to invite you to share this, and any other posts, on my link party at www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Michelle

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

What a wonderful way to chronicle your little one's life! So beautiful, too! Thanks for sharing with us. She is a doll!

Take care,

Trish

Bhashkar_Navisworks said...

I love this!.. The baby is precious beyond words.. Would love to make a calendar like this that the months are reusable for different years.. Yours came out so pretty!

bhashkar_Quantity-Takeoff said...

I love this!.. The baby is precious beyond words.. Would love to make a calendar like this that the months are reusable for different years.. Yours came out so pretty!

sketchup4architect said...

Thanks for sharing! I loved it :)

sketchup4architect said...

I love this!.. The baby is precious beyond words.. Would love to make a calendar like this that the months are reusable for different years.. Yours came out so pretty!

Manoj Singh said...

Wonderful baby picture! I have shared your site in my social networks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails