Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Altered Easter Egg Carton

I was recently inspired by Pinterest to alter an egg carton...


You know those cardboard egg cartons?

Well let me show you how I altered that very same carton into a  Easter gift...


I got out my craft paint and painted the entire container..
added lots of lace from my stash....
and ribbon.....

Printed out a vintage Eater card...and added lots of embellishments...
more lace, some cabochons and various flowers...

Then inside the lid, I added more lace and more flowers....


I love how it turned out...
very spring like and so colorful...
love that aqua flower!

But since it's going to be a gift, there will be some little things added
that I can't show you right now...
because as I said, it's a gift and well some of this should be a surprise...

I've got another egg carton that I'll be altering very soon...
but it won't be for Easter...because Pinterest is full of ways to alter
these egg cartons...stay tune!
Linking to these parties....
and don't forget to link up to my party...

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That looks so pretty!

Stacey @ RealWorldMom said...

Very creative, and so pretty! It's a lovely gift!

Crafty Mischief said...

So pretty!

Ivy and Elephants said...

What a wonderful and fun idea. i simply love it. The Easter Carton came out beautifully. Thank you for this wonderful post! I would love it if you would share this at our What’s It Wednesday blog party. Hope to see you there.

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails