Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Treasures - Top 10 Easter Pinterest Projects

Back in February I posted about my favorite Valentine projects found on Pinterest..

And now that it's Easter, I thought I'd pick my top ten picks to share with you....


source
pinterest

source
pinterest

source
pinterest

source
pinterest

source
pinterest
source
pinterest

source
pinterest


source
pinterest

source
pinterest

I hope you enjoyed my top 10 pins for Easter.
Let me know if you have a top 10!

Thanks for stopping by! Linking to these parties

3 comments:

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Great round up of ideas! I love finding what I want in one place like this. I hadn't seen the Washi tape eggs. Adorable! Thanks for sharing at Handmade Tuesdays.

All Things Chic 2 said...

First time visiting & your newest follower...I invite you to visit my world as well...
Blessings Lori

Ricki Treleaven said...

Great pins! :D My daughter would love the peeps casserole! ;P

Happy Easter

xo,
RJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails