Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Around Here

Do you decorate your home for the Easter/spring season?

I loved bunnies ever since I can remember...
so decorating for Easter is an easy project for me...
Let me show you my home this year...

The kitchen is one area that gets decorated for any season..
the two bunny couples both came from Goodwill...

I've learned that no matter what the season is...
when you're at Goodwill and you see something
seasonal and you really like...you have to grab it...
and you'll be so glad once that season is here...

In our living room, I hung my rag quilt over the loveseat...
not sure how I feel about the coffee table and the two different colored
candles...but it was what I had on hand..
so it works for now.

On the side table I added another picture frame from The Cottage Market
along with the bunny couple I picked up at The Dollar Tree last year....

On this side of the room is where the hubby spends most of his time...
so I try to not fill the space up so he has room for all of his things(remotes, snacks, etc)...
I love the little picture of Macie and the Dollar Tree frame that I spray painted...
the frame really showcases our sweet granddaughter, Macie...

And if you remember the wall hanger and the clock came from Goodwill....
I added little Easter things that normally would lost on the coffee table...


Then right under the wall hanging is this side table...
the terrarium came from Goodwill..
I've actually found two there...both white and perfect as they are...
I so love my Childcraft Encyclopedias..
these came from ebay and I remember as a child spending
hours looking at them...

This bunny is my new purchase this season...
love the yellow crepe paper collar that makes
the bunny look so festive...

It was hard to get a good picture of my bunny...
little glare from the plexiglass...
I've been spending so much time reading lately,
so my crafting time has been put on hold...


Wishing you all a wonderful Easter weekend...
Thanks for stopping by...
Linking to these parties...

2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

How wonderful! You have a very lovely home. Enjoy the weekend ahead, Kellie xx

Crafty Mischief said...

What lovely Easter decor! I love all the bunnies! Happy Easter weekend! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails