Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Favorite Pins - Week One

Whenever I need inspiration..I go to Pinterest..
(or I don't want to clean the house, cook supper, do laundry, etc)

Let me show you a few of my most recent favorite pins and see if they inspire you!


While this organized closet has childrens clothes in it...
I dream of having a purged and colorful space for my clothes...
Click on over and pick up some tips and tricks to
reorganize your space...


Who doesn't love a dessert that's fast and easy?
Two ingredient lemon bars...
There's so many comments with
additonal ideas using 2 ingredients beside lemon pie filling..


One of my boards is titled, Cottage Style and this home is beautiful...you'll want to check out  April Cottage of the Month for more inspiration...


Red is one of my favorite colors and this chair is so fun and retro...
not to mention that I love the cherry pillow and the 'MOM' pillow are great additions...
Wouldn't this be cute by your front door?


Would you believe that this craft room is actually in a cabin/playhouse?
After 6 months of planning and designing, this is a great space...
simply amazing!


I love Adele and this carton strikes me as so funny...I wonder if her ex-boyfriend is crying now?

I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my favorite pins...
If you're on Pinterest, leave me a comment...

Wishing you all a wonderful week...
Don't forget about my givewaway...winner to be announced on Friday!

Linking to theseparties...

1 comment:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I think sometimes I am over inspired--so many projects on my to do list! TFS :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails