Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Thanks for stopping by this weekend!
It's Easter weekend and I hope you're all able to spend time with your family.


We'll be spending time with little cutie, Macie!
She loves her bathtime and is getting so big...


Thank you to all who linked up last week,wishing you all a wonderful Easter weekend!
Now let me show my top five picks from last week....

Crafty Mischief by Brittany made this darling tutu easter basket.



A Rosie Sweet Home took one picture every hour on March 22nd.


Becca From Gardeners Two Bergers shares how she transformed a mirror with Rub n Buff.


Freaking Craft shares her recipe for homemade ice cream sandwiches.


Farm House Porch shares three big things, one is the makeover of her dining room...

Now for the most viewed last week...


It's The Cranky Queen  and her Easter finds from the past.

Feel free to grab the featured button to add to your blog.


Now it's on to this weeks linky party....
I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love on Pinterest.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

She is absolutely precious. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful Easter!

Blessings from Cindy said...

Terry~
Hold that little grand~daughter close & give her a hug from me. She is adorable. Have a wonderful Easter!
Blessings,
Cindy

Crafty Mischief said...

Hi Terry! Thanks so much for featuring my basket! Happy Easter!

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Thanks for the feature Terry! You are an awesome lady. I have you on my sidebar and am following your great pinterest boards now too! Have a fantastic holiday weekend.: D
♥Linsey

From G2B said...

Woot! Woot! Thanks for the feature!
Happy Easter Terry!
xo Becca

Erin @ Chronic Christian Crafter said...

Thank you Terry for hosting such a lovely party! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

That Macie is super cute! Enjoy!! Thanks for hosting. Megan

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Hi Terry, your little girl is adorable! Happy Easter to you & all the best. Thanks for hosting the party again this week.

Peggy

Back for Seconds said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party! I am linking up a recipe from my new blog. I'm a new follower too :)

Erika said...

Great looking finds. I feel like I am still recuperating from the weekend's activities.

I like the picture frame in your previous post-adorable!

And you were featured in today's It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising.

Thanks for participating,
Erika

Best ice shaver said...

Best Margarita machine
Margarita machine
Slushie machine
Best margarita maker
Margarita drinks
Best buy margarita machine
Best margarita blender
Best frozen drink machine
Frozen drink maker
Best commercial margarita machine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails