Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Social Story - Part One

This weekend I participated in True Scrap 3, which is a scrapbooking inspiration taught by 15 different well known paper crafters...and besr of all...I logged in right from home...


One of the classes was entitled, Glitter and Geeketry:My Social Story taught by Monica Bradford...
and I was inspired to put together an album showing how the social media is
a part of my life...When she said that someday...maybe even next year...our social
media will be a completely different place...and how perfect to document it!

I started listing all the social medias:
Blogs
Pinterest
Etsy
eBay
Google
Skype
ipad
Yahoo
text messaging...

And in no time I was able to put together two layouts...
and it was really fun!


My first layout was to showcase Pinterest...
truth be known,  I might love Pinterest more than blogs right now..


Won't this be so weird to read even in a few years?


For the other layout, I picked some items from my blog...
and it came together rather quickly...

And I added my blog buttons, I wonder how blogging will even be in a couple of years.....

Stay tuned for more layouts next week...
Wishing you all a wonderful week!
Linking to these parties...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails