Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Thanks for stopping by! I am glad you're here!
I appreciate your friendship and support that you show each and every week!


Let me show you my top 5 picks from last week...


I love how Jen put together this hospital bag for her sister-in-law and the upcoming birth of their little girl..I, too, love this bag!


My mouth started to drool when I saw this yummy recipe from Back for Seconds
for gooey chewy pretzel bars!


She's Crafty shared how she made this cute and colorful wreath...
perfect for spring and summer!


Sew Fantastic created this beautiful rag quilt. I don't know anyone who doesn't love rag quilts....
tutorial included so you can make one this weekend!


Amy from Home Happy Home takes us on a tour of her kitchen and dining room.
(Love the 1,2,3 plates and the OPEN DAILY sign!)

And the most viewed from last week,
and let me say that the number of views was at a record number!


Amanda  shares Finding Good in the Bad Stuff and her families journey
with her twin son and his birthmark.
Thank you Amanda for sharing what had to be a scary journey.
You want to stop over and leave a comment...

Feel free to grab the featured button to add to your blog.


Now it's on to this weeks linky party....
I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love on Pinterest.

3 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting!
Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend.

Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Back for Seconds said...

What a fun surprise to have my Gooey Chewy Pretzel Bars featured.Thank you!!

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Hi Terry, thanks so much for hosting again this week. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails