Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Song - American Bandstand

This past week we learned that Dick Clark passed away from a heart attack...
I watched American Bandstand faithfully every Saturday for one hour...
what was not to love about the show...
the dancing, the clothes...and most of all the music...

This week I have three videos that best depict what made American Bandstand so special...
which maybe brings back memories or gives you a glimpse of why I loved American Bandstand...



This next two videos are a great representation of disco music but also what the show was about..
I might be one of the few that loved disco music...
 

Peter Brown - Dance With Me 
 
Abba - Dancing Queen
 
Sending my sympathy to Dick Clarks family..
he will surely be missed!

1 comment:

Melysa - Moments with the Montanos said...

I love this. You can't go wrong with Abba. I also share a song on Saturdays - Song's from the vault. :)

XOXO, Melysa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails